Monday 5 September 2011

Life 7

 I am just lazy to blog last few days. >.<
The reason is finally I finished my industrial training on last week &
 I am at my hometown now for barely a week rest before my new semester starts.
Time flies, it is my final year!

Hu…………….sh…………
An adventurous week @.@

25 August 2011 (Thursday):
My boss came back and called me to his office and asked me to report to him on those tasks that he ordered me to work on before.

Oh no, I am too honest that I was telling him I had submitted my report to the university.

Boss:     Why you didn’t let me gone through it before you submitted the report? Why you didn’t report to me on your progress on works? I know you’re really initiative in doing the works given. You’re working hard. But, you cannot keep working on your own works and do not report to others.  Remember you are working in a group.

Me:      ……

Boss:   You need to ask the works from others as well. Ok. Please send me the softcopy of the report that you hand in to your lecturer.

Me:      Ok. Sorry, I know my mistakes now.

Deng, deng,deng,deng something gonna happen.

Boss:    KXXX YXX, could you please come to my office now!

Me:      Yes.

Boss:    I want you to get back all the physical copies of your report that you have send out as soon as           possible. Do you know some of the information that you included in the report are confidential and company’s proprietary.  You may be charged if those important information leak to other competitors.

Me:      (Sweating) Ok. Ok. I will call my lecturer now.

Boss:    Please let me know when you can get back the physical copies. As soon as possible. Don’t be innocent. All the companies are the same. Hope you learn the lesson.

Me:     Ok.

Me, Rush out from the office and called back to Malaysia.
Thanks, God.
My lecturer hasn’t back to Raya.
He asks me back to Uni tomorrow morning and collects the reports.

Not choice, I have to take leave on Friday and back to Malaysia.
Rush back to Malaysia and Uni after working that day.
Me like joining ‘Amazing Race’.



26 August 2011 (Friday):
Back to Uni on the early morning.
On the way, I receive a call from my third uncle.
Oh no, my second uncle just passed away in the hospital.

27/28 August 2011 (Saturday & Sunday)
Attending my uncle’s funeral ceremony.
Staying at his house.

29 August 2011 (Monday)
Back to Singapore and hand in the report to my boss.
Continue working.
Rush back to Malaysia cause need to attend the funeral again.

30 August 2011 (Tuesday) Hari Raya Aidilfitri:
Send my uncle’s to the crematory.
End of my uncle’s life journey.
Bye, uncle. You are always in my mind.
Maybe, he is meeting with my father now.

Back to Singapore again at night.
Spend the last few days in the company on preparing my presentation to the general manager.
Sorry to say he is an old American guy.

31 August/1-2 September 2011:
Work! Work! Work!

Finally, I can pull through the week.
Have a good rest at home now :]


Cheers…………

No comments:

Post a Comment