Sunday 24 July 2011

Opening

Yes!!! Finally, I have the courage to create a blog and shout out all my thoughts and feelings here. Yayaya, forget to say "WELCOME TO MY BLOG".

I need to say sorry to you if you are reading my blog now. It is because my blog is a bit boring and not well developed right now. Bare with me as I  am a first time blogger. I will try to learn from others and improve my blog.

Complicated feelings in me now. As this blog is created to express the "one" deep inside me who like MAN, not women.

Almost out of the closet.......

2 comments:

  1. its your blog, you dont have to be another person.. just be yourself.. and write for the sake of writing for yourself, like a diary.. if you start writing for people then the whole point of blogging will be gone! :) write write write!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tuls: Thanks. Bear in mind your advices :)

    ReplyDelete