Tuesday 26 July 2011

Singapore UNiversal Studio

Suddenly, wanna post some pictures my trip to Singapore UNiversal Studio on 10 July 2011 although it seems like quite some time ago.

Below a re some tips for you on what you should bring along for the trip:
  1. Cap cause the weather will be damn hot all the time.
  2. Just drinking bottle cause there are so many water cooler inside.
Besides, we are allowed to exit the park and reenter again after some time within one day. Better to have meal outside the park as the price of the food inside are damn expensive. The prices are like in Genting but it is in Singapore dollars >.< !!!!!!

Things you can not miss-out:
  1. Outdoor roller-coaster (Red & Blue Color) . For me, blue color one give me more excitment and thrill. Haha....
  2. Indoor roller-coaster (The MUMMY Revenge)
  3. 4-D Movie (The Shrek) at Far-Far Away Castle
  4. The water show
  5. Fireworks Show (The Hollywoods Specticulars)
Try to walk to the Sentosa Island from the Harbour Front MRT station through Vivo City (the Big Walk).  The scenery is so beautiful along the walk especially at night. Try to experience yourself. I went there alone and that is the sad thing for the trip. I wanna go there again next time with my bf. Haha....... Still searching. Any volunteer???????







Damn tired after the trip cause I entered the park on 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. just want to wait for the fireworks show. So "Pei Fu" myself. Haha....

Hope you can enjoy!!!!!! Cheers........

No comments:

Post a Comment