Wednesday 24 August 2011

Life 5

Finally, I went swimming with my cousin sister at one of the sports complex in Singapore yesterday evening.
It is already in my mind to have some sports after working at least once or twice in a week.
I am afraid of swimming alone because I know I will keep looking at those guys all the time.
So, I need somebody to look after me and keeps my mind clean from those dirty thinkings.
Haha...... What a lame excuse.

The sport complex is big as it consists of four swimming pools.  
Two for children and two for adults. 
One of the adult's swimming pools is Olympic sized swimming pool.
The nice thing is that the entrence fee is just 1 dollar per person 0.0!!!
 It opens from 8.00am - 9.30pm (Friday to Wednesday & Public Holidays) & 2.30pm - 9.30pm (Thursday).
I guess the morning time of every Thursday is the time for them to clean the pools.
That is the reason why it is close on Thursday morning. 
Anyway, I had a good time on swimming there.
So, me and my cousin plan to swim again tomorrow. Hehe......

After swimming, we go for dinner.
It is just a normal Korean/Japanese style of dinner set.
For me, the food is quite nice although it looks simple.

Mine: Chicken and Salmon Karaage Bento

Cousin: No name cause I forgot the menu>.< It is scallop and chicken.
The difference of mine with my cousin is she gets an extra dessert which is actually a steamed egg pudding.
If I am not mistaken.
Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.
They are taken with my handphone which passes down from my brother.
You know, I know lah. 

Cheers......



1 comment:

  1. whoa, cheap eh, i wanna go too next time wee~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete