Thursday 20 October 2011

Uni Life 2

Tired......
Writting my design report now.
I am the only one at that level of my Uni IT centre.

Have a one day industrial visit with my class mate to Melaka yesterday.
Nice and fun.
Although I have been going to Melaka a few times before, this time I am more enjoying it.
The reason is I am mixing around and following those of my playful Indian friends.
I am so "1 Malaysia" ho :]
They all are smart and intelligence although they are playful.
Their philosophy is "work hard, play hard"
And it is my first time to play snooker.
So innocent, right.

It is nice to have a short trip as it does help me to recharge and refresh my minds.
Early wishing:
"Happy Deepavali"

Cheers... ...

2 comments:

  1. i think P are more 1 malaysia, LOL my besties in uni are actually malay and indian, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OIC. Sometimes they are more friendly and willing to share than Chinese. Oops... ... :]

    ReplyDelete