Saturday 22 October 2011

Uni Life 3


Having a short course today and tomorrow.
It is compulsory and I have to spend my whole weekend for the course.
Haiz, thought it will be very boring but something happens to me today.

Firstly, it is a course for the entire faculty’s undergraduates.
It means that I am going to meet with other guys from other courses as well. Hehe… …J
There is a guy who had to be my classmate for an elective subject that I took as well last two semester ago.
Today, I am attracted by him.
Not by his outlook.
He is sitting with his friends which are just one row in front of me.
He is so playful that put his hand on his friend’s shoulder,
Sometimes, cross his leg on his friend’s thigh,
Sometimes, whisper something at his friend’s ear,
And some more but quite difficult for me to describe here.
Those actions just like the other couples will do.
Ya, I haven’t mention that it is a guy sits beside him.
All the scenes give me a sense that are they a couple?

Then, I am thinking how nice if I have a boyfriend like him that can tease me when I feel bored.
But don’t too much lah.
Besides, I am attracted by his broad smile when he is having some jokes with his friends.
I am even thinking of him now. Haha… …
He is so different from others.
I am not thinking of having sex with him but wanna having a relationship with him.
Going to meet him again tomorrow, hehe… …

Guys, is it a crush? @.@


Cheers… …

2 comments: