Wednesday 11 April 2012

Life 10: Random

This is just a random post.
I known that I didn't update my blog for quite some time liao.
Just too lazy. Haha... ...

I read this article this morning.
The title is "Oh, Ricky!"
Yes, it is about Ricky Martin.
 The link:

Adapted from http://www.aibai.com/infoview.php?id=23111

He is so lucky.
That is the life that every PLUs hope for.
It is possible to happen in real life.
Guys, don't be hopeless. Hehe... ...

Since everybody is busy for job haunting, me also kiasu and searching online now.
Quite emo now cause I just find out that it is really not easy to achive my career goal in future.
Especially in term of "MONEY". Again... ...
Ok. Stop searching.
It's enough for the day.
Gonna finish up and get worry on my final year project first.
Another big big problem.

Kyan

2 comments:

  1. i also need to job hunt d...huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets us strive for it together. Good luck :]

      Delete