Wednesday 25 April 2012

Tired & Alone

Sorry, I am so tired and feel lonely now.
ABSOLUTELY busy with my FYP.
Wake up at 8a.m., work non-stop until 12p.m.
My brain almost got "HANG".

Retry, retry and retry... ...
Until the model and the programme run.
Really tired now :( 
How I wish I can smash my laptop and end everthing now.

Just kidding.
I cann't graduate if I really do it.
Just be patient lo.



Guys, I need a big hug, RIGHT NOW.
Maybe I should get myself a soft toy as well just like Leo Nut :]
Haiz, how good if "my special one" is beside me now.
I need some comfort.
It is a rainy day again.

 Kyan

2 comments:

  1. Be strong, stay strong..things will never work out the way we want but it will always end well..if it's not well, well, it's not the end jsut yet =)

    cheers up k *hugggssssssss really tight* =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Hope so. Thanks. *Hugsssss(X infinity) back* Haha

      Delete