Sunday 24 June 2012

Short Short Holiday

Again, sorry I am just too lazy to update my blog.
I am in Selangor now.
To be specify, in PJ now.

All the way up to here to meet one of my best friends during my high school time.
(Giving you guys hint on which part of the country that I am from. Haha... ...)
He is a guy ^.^
Hold on, don't misunderstand me and start thinking... ...
He is a super straight people.

Just wanna to release my tension from the uni works.
So, having some good food and go to some nice places here.
Jungle tracking with him and one of his best friends at Bukit Gasing.

Fortunately, he is the one who understands me most and he gives me lots of advices.
He is open-minded as well.
Yes, I have coming out to him.
He really make my day. Hehe... ...
:]

Muacks ... ...
Kyan
 
 

2 comments:

  1. good for u...more people that u can talk with if u got problem with guy =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, worth to meet my friend in KL :]

    ReplyDelete