Wednesday 5 September 2012

New Start... ...

Hi, Hello all guys out there.
Just register to be a postgraduate today.
Sorry for abandon my blog for almost 2 months.
Luckily it is not more than 3 months.
Then, u all might think I die already.
Choi x3 Still ghost month ho.

Busy with my research proposal and so on.
I'm back.

So tired after tidying my room.
Finally, got the scholarship from mu Uni.
Damn 爽, just pay half of the total study fees.
Waiting for my allowances.
Money money come hehehe... ...
Be humble. OkOk

A big thank you to my cousin sister.
Sorry for making you waiting so long this morning.
(So many procedure to go through for the registration + so many people)
Thanks for your help.
Four years ago, it's you.
Today, four year after its still you. (But my father has gone)
THANK YOU, MY LOVELY 大姐。

Cheers... ...
Kyan


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting the next phase of ur life and getting the scholarship. U deserved it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankz. U too. Have to maintain my perfoemance only then can secure the scholarship. Haiz. Hard wo. Being scare by my senior today. “走一步, 看一步” loh

    ReplyDelete