Thursday 13 September 2012

Changes???

I am tougher and more mature after the four year undergraduate university life.
(That's what I thinklah)
Cause a lot of things happen within the four years.

But, feel not much changes on my campus life.
Alone, alone, and still alone
Loneliness hitting me again.

Eat alone.
Study alone.
Shop alone.
Walk alone.
Watching movie alone.
Sleep alone all the night... ...

Much much more things done alone.
Even I am typing this post alone.

Suddenly, I am emo cause after a whole day work and brain storming.
The feeling of loneliness will hit u hardly after u are free.
Agree?

Am I use to it already?
Probably not. It even harder when I am a postgraduate.
All my friends have starting their another life journey.

Anyone? Who are waiting outside for me?
Could u please appear in front of me now?

Kyan
 

3 comments:

  1. That does sound sad and yeah, I can understand that. Once u enter postgrad study, it is even harder to make friend. Other than my own labmate which are pretty limited, I dont really know anyone else at the uni.

    Try to cheer urself up k. U emo emo pun, u gain nothing. Be happy for ur own, go out and have a bit of fun or better, come down to KL for break. =)

    *huggie to u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :] Come on the right time.
      My only friend in KL already graduate, no place to sleep liao. Haha. hw abt u?
      OMG I am such a bitcxxxxx!!!!!

      Delete
    2. hahahaha...which part of u is a bitch..hehe =P

      hahaha..there is always tepi jalan, chow kit road, bawah jambatan..hehe =P stor here in my house also kosong one..hehe

      Delete