Saturday 13 October 2012

Pre-Convocation Post

Work like a cow last few weeks.
Following a series of online teaching videos that related to my research topic.
Reading, Going classes (some boring university subjects), meeting... ...

Finally, it's my big day - my Convocation day.
Free out some time to post something here as it's already one month I didn't post anything. Haha.
The ceremony is this afternoon.

Quite upset and emo as my father cann't make it and wait until the day.
It"s already two years.
It gets better now.
"Dad, I get the award as I promised to you during my first year study."
Sure you will be very pround of it if you are here.

Gonna go and prepare for the ceremony.

Forget.
Congratulations to ALL my mates and 
 Big Big Thank you to my lecturers, friends and family who do help me alot during my undergraduate Uni life.
Muacks... ...

Cheers,
Kyan

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Kyan. Surely he be =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soul. When is it yours?

      Delete
    2. Mine was last year lo. passed longtime ago d. haha

      Delete
    3. Okok =.= Now know it liao. Haha... ...

      Delete