Thursday 15 November 2012

My Ultimate Goal in My Life: Gay Family Values

Wosh, almost one month since last post.
We are in weird situation now.
Both of us feel awkward to meet each other.
Haiz, let it be lah.

My first subscription for a youtube channel.
Such a lovely family.
Who said gay couple cannot have children.
Check out all the videos in the channel.
It tells everything.

I am not paid to promote their channel. haha... ...
Just love their videos.
So real, full of love, love and it still love.

Check it out yo :]


Cheers... ...

Kyan

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I feel so outdated, welcome back, and sweet family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lah. I am so lazy to update. Actually got much more drama.
    Haha... I am such a coward even I cann't face him now. I was playing badminton just now and saw him there as well but I didn't go and say hi to him. Haiz...
    Yup, they are.

    ReplyDelete