Thursday 21 February 2013

Special Chinese New Year????

U guys may think anything special for my Chinese New Year this year as I mention in the title.
Actually it's nothing special for my Chinese New Year on food, places where I visit to or friends and relatives that I meet up.
It's about someone that is special and important to me now come to "knock" my door.
(I think I'm the one who knock his door first. Hahahaha... ... Whatever)


I do believe when you lose someone that you love, the other one who love you will come just in term of time whether it is one year, two year, three... ....
 He appears exactly at the time of 2 years after I lose my father.
It's so coincident, right?
I do believe it is my fate, is it? ( 缘分-yuan fen)
Hahaha, I think so.

Guys, don't give up the things that u're hoping for with the only condition is you have to work on it.
Grab it as "tight" as u can when it appears. (So blunt)
Understand???

Love
Kyan

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha. so I take it everything going well for u? Glad to hear that, kyan =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for really late reply. Thank you, hope you get your soon :] Hehe.

      Delete