Friday 22 March 2013

First Time :)

Hmmmmmm........ Such a long time I didn't update my blog.
Sorry. Hahaha.
Waiting for the boyfriend to get his stuffs done and I am using his iPad to update my blog. Hehe.
This is my first time of using an iPad to update it. Hahaha.

Bedsides, this is also my first time come to my boyfriend's 'hometown' and have a look on it. Hahaha
So many first time with the boyfriend, below are the list:  LOL
My first boyfriend and last boyfriend. (Hopefully) hahahaha

(Good memories)
First kiss.
First hug.
Fist holding hands
First dating.
First cooking.
First shopping.
First driving together to visit each hometown.
First having the chance to see a meteor and make wishes. ( not easy hor to have seen the meteor just from the balcony of a apartment ) hahaha
First planning for OUR future.
First planning on how is ours first home gonna looked like.
First.......
First......
First.......
First.......

(Bad memories but good lessons)
First being so worried for some one that I loved.
First crying for someone that I loved.
First having little fights with someone that I loved.
First having arguments with someone that I loved. ( because I am too stingy) hahaha
First experiencing car broke down at night.

Dear, hope there are endless of good first time with you in future
Sure there are bad things gonna happen in future, we can overcome all of them, sure we can dear.
I believe that we can.


Thank you, my dear.😘


Love from,
Kyan


4 comments:

  1. wah wah wah. update more often la. dont keep all the good news to urself only. hahaha

    nys, happy to see that u are happy again =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Thank you, I will try. Hahaha. Too many things have to be busy on. "Dating, loving... ...". Wuahahaha, sorry too much.

      Delete
  2. whoa, someone's in love, good for u ^^ cheers to ur happiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, orange. Hope everthing is good for you. Cheerssss :]

      Delete