Monday 25 March 2013

Back to Normal

Huh???? Sound so wrong for the title. Hahaha
I means back to normal day of my life.
Studying, reading, writing and DATING.
Hahaha, that's becoming a normal routine for me now.

My D visited my hometown on last Saturday and he stay at my house as well.
Feel so happy and D said its like we are back to my home for holiday from Canada.
For your information, both of us are planning to move to Canada where gay marriage is recognized and protected under the law. Hopefully.
My mum kept telling me to treat D well when we reached home. She kept smiling at D as she didn't know what to say. Funny moment. Hahaha
(I think it is because my mum didn't know that D is my boyfriend)

D, sorry ya didn't realize that the air-con is too cold for you that night and cann't hug D. :(

I am so happy that I had my first trip with my D to KL last week although it is short and non official as we went there to settle some stuffs. Hehe.
D, I really enjoy the trip.

Thank you, my lovely D

Love
Kyan


No comments:

Post a Comment