Sunday 7 April 2013

Love Love Love

First time, I decide the title of the blogpost before I finish writting up the post. haha.
Busy with so many things.
Busy with research on my study and my boyfriend (Opps)

Don't know why I just love to cook for him.
So easy to feed him, he likes everthing that I prepare for him.
"Because I put in my love on it????" Wuahahahaha
(Sorry ya, a bit too much)

Feel so glad that I can meet him in my life.
Just want to pour all my love to him, don't care anymore.
Love and to be loved, only can feel it when you really start loving someone.
Love is not blind, love just make our llife more complete.

I saw a meteor again yesterday.
I also dont know why I always have the luck to notice the meteor since I am together with my boyfriend.
Good sign, can make more wishes then. Hahaha.
Make a wish again, hope me and D can be together forever.
(Note: D is the nick name I give to my boyfriend, it sounds nothing special but just love to call him as )
Forget to mention in prrevious blog.
Normally, I will call him D~~~ (wth longer tone) hahaha, know?know?
 (Ooi Ooi, enough is enough)

Repeating this song again and again when I am writting this post.
Although it is a super old song but just nice to listen to during a quite night.
 
 Title: Tonight I celebrate my love

Love you, D

Love,
Kyan



2 comments:

  1. here's wishing the both of u sweet sweet always~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Orange :] Your prince is waiting you somewhere.

    ReplyDelete