Tuesday 13 August 2013

Dear horrrrrrr!

Hello!!!!!!!
Such a longgggggggggggggggg time didn't update my blog liao.
Hahaha, hope you guys still remember the existence of this blog.

Don't worry, I am still alive :]
Almost 6 months with my D. (Super happy :))
Lots of things happened between me and my D
Sure got sweet and bitter one.

Okay, let me start with the bitter one first as Chinese always say “ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ”. Hahaha
As usual, both of us are bitchy at certain particular matter which we keep fighting and quarreling at 
But keep hugging and kissing at the end (most of the time it just after a few minutes of silence)
(And most of the time, he will come and hug me first, hehe)
So drama horrrrr.
Yes,both of us are drama.

"Dear, if you are reading this post. Don't laugh or say no inside your heart hor.
It's true hor"

Hmmm, so far quarreling due to different opinions and bitchiness seems like the biggest problem between me and my D. hahaha
But, I would like to thank my dear that always ask me for an honest talk to clear all the mess out.
Those talks lead to the solutions of each problems that we faced.
Sometimes, we can just spend few hours in talking and chatting (face to face) like two bitches. hahaha
Sometimes, me even myself also beh tahan=cannot withstand anymore.
But we should continue practicing it as to overcome all the obstacles.

All the guys out there, no matter you're gay, straight, bi, or transgender, LISTEN!
(Suddenly, so serious de????)

"A relationship can only work when both persons are willing to talk and discuss honestly on every single problems and challenges faced in the relationship" 
(the line from my D)

I agreed, won't you?
Hahaha. Okok, too serious liao, that is just from my point of view.
Yeah, forget from my D's point of view as well.

Finally, reach the sweet parts!
Hmmmmm, I should be thankful that I have lots my sweet moments with my D.
Range from a little little thing like saying good morning every single morning (we always compete on who are going to say it first in the morning, hahaha so childish hor)
to a big big thing like driving all the way up to fetch me back.
Shopping, dinning, cooking, swimming, working and more and more.
Hope those last for forever ya. (crossing my fingers now)
Yeah, longing for the Bali trip on next year 2014!
(We book so early because the tickets from Malaysia Airlines are the cheapest among other airlines, hahaha)
I love you, dear. (okok, enough enough liao)

Dear,

(Forget it just now, remember it once open the google browser :])

To all you guys, happy Chinese Valentine’s Day!



Love,
Kyan


4 comments:

  1. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ure alive!!!!! hahahaha

    things going good for u look like. Nothing else for me to add then other than cherish him well k =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you. U too :] (sorry ya, such a late reply)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what to do wor. too busy with ur D, right =P

      Delete
    2. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Haha, busy with my studies also lah :]

      Delete