Wednesday 30 October 2013

Random

Hmmmm, again more than two months I didn't blog anything here.
Suddenly feel like me and my D slowly slowly become inseparable.
Life is so short, we have to appreciate on what we have now.
Especially those who love you and you love.
Do something to make yourself and people around you feel happy and meaningful everyday.
Just be yourself.
Just do it when you know that you will regret one day if you didn't do it.

Again, all these thoughts flooded my mind because of my uncle's death last week.
Okay, time to move on and back to reality. No time to be emotional. Haha

I keep reminding my D about our dream future and I even give it a name.
It is called "New Zealand Dream". Hahaha
Why New Zealand leh?

The main reason is New Zealand had just legalized gay marriage last few months, plus it is the nearest country to Malaysia. (Not near also, at least 10 hours flight!)
Whateverlah, both of feel that there is a possibility for us to get a job there.
As D is trying to get his rotation in New Zealand for 10 weeks and then try to get a housemanship there.
By the time D finishes his MBBS,, I would have finish my study.
Hope everything will go smoothly without much difficulties.
But we are preparing for the worst case as well.
I know no matter how as long as two people are working together for the same goal, everything will turn out right at last, right......

"Jia you + Fighting," (To myself, My D and everyone)
D, thank you for being with me 8 months 7 days although we just have a big fight last few day (Hope it is right ya, Oppsssss HAHA)

Love,
Kyan



2 comments:

  1. finally back, still so sweet, yee, jealousnya~~~~~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry ya, orange. Take me so longgggg to reply your comment. Thank you ;] U too. Be happy always!!!!

    ReplyDelete