Sunday 5 February 2012

Depression


Feel like I have nothing that really belongs to me.

Wallet, Clothes, Handphone – Inherit from my brother
Analog Watch – RM 10 (gift from my brother)
Digital Watch – Priceless (From my Uncle “garang guni store”, hahaha… …)
Do I spell the word “garang guni” right?

I know that I come from a middle income family and I cannot hope much from my family.
Now, my family is solely supported by my brother.

Sometimes, it really depressed me when I notice others are having branded handphone, watch, wallet and etc.
Perasan pulak. 

They are lucky to have a family with good financial background.
Please appreciate it!!!  That is what I always remind my friend who is a “大少-Young Master

Besides, is it that is the reason why I always work so hard in order to gain what I want?
I think so, those motivate me to work harder and harder in order to change my life.
Am I realistic?
I donn’t know.

I just know that my life only can become better if I work hard.
Is it true?

I went to visit my uncle who lives in an old folk home yesterday.
It already becomes a routine for me and my brother to pay him a visit when one of us is free.
It is our responsibility to take care of him after my father’s death.
He didn’t have any relatives except me and my family.
He is alone.
He didn’t marry.
Again, the situation makes me feel depression.
Now, it comes to a sensitive question for all PLUs.
Am I going to be like him in future?

Is it that is the reason why I always work so hard in order to avoid the above situation?
Again, I donn’t know.

However, there is one thing that I am so sure is all the above link to a word “MONEY”
Maybe, that is the only thing that gives me the motivation.
Haiz… …

Am I thinking too much?

It is a truth that I am much stronger, particular and sensitive than before after the event struck me.
Is it a good thing?
It already passes one year.
Time can heal everything.

Besides, I donn't know why the pictures below always give me the clear direction on what I want when I am lost.


Note: I apologize if u guys feel stress and depressed after reading my post.

Cheers… …
Kyan

6 comments:

  1. hi there,
    first time reading your blog. it's normal to worry about being alone when you don't plan to get married. it happened to me now, but i try not to think too much about it.
    i do agree with you about money issue. it might not buy love or happiness, but it certainly makes life a bit easier.

    take care,
    han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :)
      U too. Yes, money really can make our life easier.

      Delete
  2. I dont think that you're thinking too much. It's always good to think about the future. And I believe that your family history will make you a better person. I mean, it motivates you to do better. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get there, trust me. Work hard on it. You'll be able to afford those stuff one day with money you made all on your own. Isn't that more satisfying?

    ReplyDelete