Tuesday 21 February 2012

Final Destination


Don’t misunderstanding, I am not going to talk about the movie!
Finally, it is my last semester in university and it started yesterday.
I think it may be the last longest break in my life which starts from the first day of Chinese New Year as I am going to turn to working life upon my graduation.
I need the money!!!

I am quite busy last week.
I accompanied my mum to go for a medical check-up in a private hospital that was recommended by one of her friends.
The reason is my mum always complaint that her left thigh and calf will become numb and pain after she walks a short distance.

In short, the result is not that welcoming as my mum needs to undergo a surgery in order to totally cure the illness.
It cannot be cured by taking the medicine orally or by injection anymore.

Then, it comes to the MONEY issue again.
In fact, my mum does go to the government hospital for treatments but the doctor just prescribe a simple medical treatment for her as they claim that she still can walk and do her daily works.
WTH!!!

I am still waiting the detailed medical report from the second medical check-up of my mum  as it will determined the cost of the operation.
It involves a surgery on my mum’s veterbral as the pain and numb is due to the deformation of the main nerve that runs through the spinal cord.
Normally, it is caused by aging of human’s body.
It will cost around 10K if my mum’s physical backbones fitness is good.
If the situation is not that expected, it will cost around 40K.

Sometimes, I just feel better to stay in my hostel.
I can just keep my mind off those problems from my mind and focus on my study.
Feel guilty now.

I love my mum and my family so much until I don’t know how to tell them that I am depressed with all the problems.
It seems like I have double personality which I pretend to be very happy and joyful once I am with my family and my mind will turn negatively and always push myself to the limit when I am alone.
Besides, my mind will automatically switch to the fact that it is my responsibility to work really hard now in order for me to be able to take good care of my family in future.

I really need someone to talk to.

It seems like I am out of the topic =.=′′

___________________________________________________________________
PS: Run away to Singapore alone on last Saturday for Singapore Airshow 2012. I feel quite disappointed by the variation of aircrafts that being displayed as they are different as promised by the authorities. Boeing 787 and Jackie’s Chan private business jet are not on static display during the day of airshow that open for publics. Haiz… …

Kyan

2 comments:

  1. it is ok to feel depress once awhile, it is ok to feel so many things, cause it makes sure that u are living the moment. i can relate to how pain she is feeling, this i know.
    Have u tried applying for subsidy? some hospitals have it, although it is kinda hard to get it, it is worth a try. Oh ya, it is important to share with someone u trust, all u need now is someone to juz listen. i think u have many things inside that u wanna scream out to, i guess your frenz dun mind listening if u wanna talk to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :] Honestly, I don't really have a friend that can just listen complaints from me and give me comfort then :( Nvm, I will do my best to overcome those problems. Those are chanllenges in my life. Hope I can become a better man in future. Sometimes, comments from u guys on my blog really cheer me up and give me some comfort.

    ReplyDelete