Wednesday 1 February 2012

Late Coming New Year's Resolutions


Already one month passes for year 2012 and the Lunar Chinese New Year is gonna finish soon as well.
I know it is an important year for me.
I am going to graduate from University.
A brand new life is waiting for me.

Am I going to work in Malaysia or Singapore?
During new year, I know lots of you will sure kena questions from your relatives likes
“Where is your girlfriend?”
“When do you want to get married?”
“When you want to give ang pows?”

However, they never ask me those questions.  Hehe… …
It may due to my outlook which looks like a bookworm although yes I am.

Wearing a pair of thick glasses with black coloured frame
Kind and honest looking face (According to my mother)
暴牙” >.<

It may sound a bit serious for the question that I kena this year.
Below is the question of the year from my relatives during the new year’s gathering:
源, 毕业了呀。 打算去哪里找工作?新加坡?
“Yan, going to graduate ah.  Where you gonna work? Singapore?”

Then, below are the summary of the conversations between me and my relative likes my cousins and aunties.

阿,应该是KL
“Erm, I think is KL”

为什么?新加坡比较好啦, 钱比较大, 比较赚得有
“Why? Singapore is better, the currency is higher and you can earn more money there.”

阿, 因为我想在Malaysia考到license, 然后为Malaysia服务。毕竟这一行在Malaysia不是很发达。Singapore已经很发达了。

“Because I would like to get my License Aircraft Engineer (LAE) in Malaysia and serve for Malaysia as this field is still not well developed as Singapore in Malaysia.”

Speechless, right =.=

It seems like I am so patriotic ho.  Haha… …
Like out of topic already.

Below are my New Year’s Resolutions:

1.        Graduate with first class degree.
2.        Get a good job and good company in Malaysia which can help me to achieve the goal.  (According to Chinese zodiac prediction, it is a good year for those who born during the year of snake, lots of “贵人”will help them.)
3.        Give enough support financially and mentally to my family.  (Need to lighten my brother’s burden)
4.        Do orthodontic if financial allow.
5.        Built up my body.  (Although it seems quite difficult, need to give it a try)
6.        Finally, get a boyfriend or at least one or two plu’s friends.  (The hardest task as it kena my weakest part which is to interact and social with peoples)

Belated New Year’s blessing:
“Happy Chinese New Year, huat 啊!


Cheers… …
Kyan

7 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that your relatives focus on your career rather than personal life. I think it's rather rare. And wow, you're patriotic!

    I wish you the best in graduating with a first class degree! (:

    As for the 6th resolution, getting a boyfriend might be hard. But finding friends should be relatively easy! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiden, Thanks >.0 All thanks to my “good” looking. Haha… …

      Delete
    2. The trick is to stop worrying too much about your looks. Stop caring about what others think and be confident (:

      Delete
  2. HUAT ARRRRRRRRRRRR!! LOL...

    im also a snake!! pssssssssssssssss... and its ok to NOT be petriotic if you want.. hahahahahaa...

    resolution number 3 is boomz! oh well.. *hugs*

    hopefully you get to do what you like la.. as long ass youre happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really a good year for us especially in study and work. Hehe… … Just notice that you have retrieved some words from my blog, terkejut and so happy that somebody is reading my blog. One’s can be very particular and push himself/herself to the limit when he/she goes through the worst moment in his/her life. For resolution no. 1 to 3, I need to “DO” my best not “TRY” my best. There is no choice for me. Sound serious ho… … Anyway, you really make my day :]

      Delete
  3. *hugs* youre very much welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete