Wednesday 21 March 2012

Uni Life 7

Busy!Busy!Busy!
Stress up with the final year project and assignment.
Although I am just having 12 credit hours for this semester, the workload much much more than 12.
Lecturers keep requesting this and that.
So, I need to search those and that within the given duration.

But I still have time to think about HIM. Haha... ...
As expected, he didn't reply my message on facebook.
I just want him to respond whether he is straight, bi or gay. 
It seems like I am crazy.
I just want to be honest to myself.

Hw?Hw?Hw?
He didn't reply my message.
Should I messsage him again?
Or just wait?
It is already one week.

He is on facebook now.
What should I do?
I just want to clarify.
That's all.

 By the way, have you ever been chatting with your mum in the phone with almost one hour non-stop?
I did it just now.
I just find out that I am talkative when I am with my mum whether in phone or we confront each other especially at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment