Friday 23 March 2012

Uni Life 7.5

7.5? Haha... ...
The reason is I will normally post in my blog once a week when I am in Uni.
But, this is my second post for this week.
So, put it as 7.5.
Who cares? LOL

Edugaytion

Our Stories



Recently, I finish reading these two books.
Those had been released quite a few years ago.
Both by 欧阳文风.

Edugaytion:
It pointed out how anti-homosexual peoples or parties in criticizing and slandering LGBT communities without any evidences.
After reading, you will feel that those peoples are really stupid and innocent.
Sorry, it's sound rude but its true.
Guys, we need to stand out for ourselve.

Our Stories:
It consists of 15 true love stories from 15 LGBT around the world and all of them are chinese.
They are from China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Canada and etc.
Maybe one of the stories is your story as well.

By the way, I came across this video when I searched for the video of the production of A380 for Malaysia Airlines.
It is a flash mob in KLIA on 14 January 2012.


It really shows that Malaysia is a multi-racial country.
I like the first part and the last part of the video.
The songs are nice and the girl sings very well.
For those who study abroad, do always miss your home, Malaysia.
LOL.

Cheers... ...

Kyan

No comments:

Post a Comment